You can now transport the initial active component of Caffeine towards the roots of hairs during washing.
Alpecin Caffeine penetrates the scalp even if your shampoo continues to be rinsed out. In only 120 seconds the active component travels across the hair shaft straight to hair follicles.
In line with the intentional omission of softeners (e.g. silicone), your hair structure improves after only a couple of hair washes with enhanced hair grip.
Fine and weakened hair becomes more powerful and could be styled better.
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Laureth-2, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Sodium Chloride, Caffeine, Panthenol, Parfum, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Citric Acidity, Sodium Citrate, Menthol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Using Castor Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Polyquaternium-7, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Zinc PCA, Niacinamide, Limonene, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, CI 42090, CI 60730.
Non-binding Information. Please make reference to the components list around the packaging.
- It has caffeine that will help to stimulate hair regrowth directly in the roots
- A regular wash with Alpecin C1 shampoo immediately offers the roots of hairs using the activating component
- The shampoo does not contain any softeners
- It may also help to enhance your hair structure after only a couple of washes
- Strengthens weakened roots of hairs