Aromatic, Fougere, Woodsy. Created by Guy Laroche in 1982, Drakkar is understood to be a clear, crisp, spicy, lavender amber fragranc. It’s the consequence of the next top scent Notes: bergamot, lemon and rosemary oil. The center notes are: tulsi, amber and patchouli and the bottom of the scent is: cedarwood, leather and sandalwood. Drakkar Noir is suggested for those around use.
- In the design house of Guy Laroche
- Sleek and delicate its guaranteed not to offend, shock or starta vicious rumour
- An aromatically subtle scent that’ll be appreciated by anybody with a feeling of smell
- Top notes rosemary oil, artemisia, lavender, tulsi, lemon verbena, bergamot and lemon
- Heart notes coriander, carnation, cinnamon, juniper and jasmine and base Notes: leather, sandalwood, fir, amber, patchouli, oakmoss, fir, vetiver and cedar plank